[IDV #XWV-632032]: Stride in time dimension?

Hi Rich-

> It would be great if the "stride" tab also let you stride on the
> *time* dimension.

There is already this functionality to some degree.  If you uncheck
the "Use Default" checkbox on the times panel and right click in
the box, you'll see a menu for selecting a stride of the times.
However, it doesn't have "every 24th".

> I've had several situations where I've wanted to look at months of
> hourly data, and I just want to look at snapshots once per day.  It
> gets really old clicking on every 24th value in the "times" tab.

I've added in an "every twenty-fourth" option and it will be in the
next nightly build.

Don

Ticket ID: XWV-632032