[IDV #KOR-791834]: I would like to extract the data for my study area

> I would like extract data for my country....
>
> So, I try to export grid to excel...  and  I got error message ....
>
> My question is...
>
> Is it possible to extract the data(includ just my country) ?

I'm not sure why you got this error. What dataset and field were you trying to
export?

You can spatially subset the data before you export it. See:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/userguide/data/DataSourceProperties.html

-Jeff

Ticket ID: KOR-791834