[IDV #FSI-672123]: no dashboard

> Full Name: Beth
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Operating System: Mac OS X
> Hardware: Java: home:
> /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5.0/Home version:
> 1.5.0_13 j3d:1.3.1
> Description of problem: Have unintalled 2.4 due to this error upon startup.
> Downloaded version 2.5...
> and still get the same error upon startup and any time I try to open the
> dashboard. Can not load any data type (specifically want NL2, NL3), so
> software is not useless.
>
> This all of the sudden started happening...no operating system or software
> updates between uses of IDV. Used program yesterday morning and it worked
> fine, now I get this error. Any idea what the error even means.
>
> Please Help!

Hi Beth,
I'm not sure how your IDV got into this state but I will fix some things so it
doesn't cause this error again.
For now, can you send me the file:
/Users/elizabethkrajewski/.metapps/DefaultIdv/history.xml

And go ahead and delete this file. This just keeps track of data sources and
bundles you have loaded and is probably the root of your problem.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: FSI-672123