[IDV #CEQ-856130]: added plugin then got fatal error

Hi Larry,

> Description of problem: Fatal error initializing resources
> ucar.unidata.geoloc.projection.LambertConformal cannot be cast to
> ucar.unidata.geoloc.ProjectionImpl

The plugin you added was the nc2.2.jar file. That isn't a plugin, its the java
netcdf library
that we use. This probably has introduced some version problems because we load
the classes
in that jar file.

You should  delete the file:

C:\Users\Larry\.metapps\DefaultIdv\plugins\C%3A%5CUsers%5CLarry%5CDesktop%5Cnc2.2.jar

-Jeff

Ticket ID: CEQ-856130