[IDV #PLQ-498677]: loading trouble

Hi Dave,

> We are having trouble with the IDV loading, or it loads cleanly then when we
> try to bring up a favoriate bundle it locks up.  Obviously the favorite
> bundle worked when we created it--that is why we wanted to save it <grin>.
> Any ideas?

Can you install and try this with the latest nightly build:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/idv/nightly/index.jsp

We've fixed a number of lockup issues so your problem might be fixed.

This latest release has a web-server based monitor. If/when the lockup occurs
got to:
http://localhost:8788
There is a "Stack trace" link there. Just send us the stack trace and we can
see where
the problem is.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: PLQ-498677