[IDV #UBJ-458296]: How can I write surface or upper aire data to local file?

Hi,

> Dear IDV developers:
>
> Is there any way that I can write surface or upper air data to local
> files.
>
> Thanks a lot!
>
> daikan

For point observations you can do this. Create an Observation List Display
Control:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/userguide/controls/ObsListControl.html
with the point data.
Select the fields you want to show in the table then choose File->Export
This writes what is shown in the table as a csv (comma separated value) or excel
(xls) file.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: UBJ-458296