[IDV #KWT-748414]: Met impact statements not working in the Weather Text Product Display.

Hi Jay-

> I've found that in the Weather Text Product Display, the Aviation
> Forecasts -> Met Impact Statements are not working in 2.6u2 and the
> latest 2.7a1 version.  Any station you try just has "No products
> found."  I went back to the McV beta1 version which is built with IDV
> 2.6, and that worked fine.
>
> Also, I confirmed there are current reports also by checking McIDAS-X
> and pointing my RTWXTEXT to adde.ucar.edu, and found these statements as
> well.

Thanks for finding this.  I made a change to be able to distinguish
between products that have the same WMO id/station, but have different
AFOS pils.  I knew this would come back to bite me. ;-)

I've put a fix for this into svn.

Don

Ticket ID: KWT-748414