[IDV #ERY-811121]: Sending error to you to make corrections in next IDV update

Hi Henry,

> Description of problem: This error occurred as follows...
> I was viewing model simulated reflectivity in Map View  window (with one
> pane). When I selected "View," then moved cursor over "Display" in drop-
> down menu, this error popped up. Although it did not cause program
> to freeze, I could not view the information that selecting "Display" selection
> was supposed to show. Thanks.

I'm not sure what state your IDV is in to trigger this error. Can you send in a
bundle file that exhibits this problem?

In the meantime I am fixing the only place where this can be happening and this
will be in tonight's nightly build.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: ERY-811121