[IDV #JJB-785387]: WRF NetCDF files in IDV 2.7b1

This is an WRF/NMM file, which we havent supported because of the staggering.
However, its the input to WRF, and has only mass variables (I think - how does
one know?), and it has 2d lat/lon vars, so in principle we should be able to
handle it.

The remaining problems:

1) the lat/lon variables have a time dimension. this particular file only has 1
time value (0000-00-00_00:00:00), im not sure what the general case is. Remi,
do all these kinds of files only have one time dimension? If more than one, can
the domain (ie lat/lon values) be time-dependednt?

2) several variables are vectors of categories, which Grid cannot yet handle,
so this requires development on both CDM and IDV side.