[IDV #IED-731108]: Projection display problem

Hey Keith-

> Unfortunately I couldn't get it to load into 2.7b2 at all.  I submitted
> a separate support ticket for that.  I'm wondering how you got it loaded
> - did you test it on Windows?

Sorry, different bug that was fixed since the b2 release. ;-)  Try the nightly
build:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/idv/nightly

which is what I was running from.

The orginal bug (wrong placement) was due to the netCDF code not picking
up the false_northing that you have set in your file.  I measured the
distance from the pole and it is the same as your false northing so I
think the placement is correct.  We fixed that bug since 2.6u2.

Let me know if the nightly doesn't work.  We hope to have a full release
out in a couple of weeks.

Don

Ticket ID: IED-731108