[IDV #EJU-330493]: Words and size of idv menus

> Hi,
>
> In reference to Ticket ID: EJU-330493 with subject " Words and size of idv
> menus". I didn't explain good and the subject confuses. What I want to know
> is, if is possible to change the size of the words of IDV.

You can change the font size for the entire user interface. Install the
attached .properties file as a plugin (Tools->Plugin Manager, File->Install
Plugin menu). This properties file sets the font size to 24 for all user
interface components.

Note: The current release of the IDV does not set the font size on some of the
components in the display legend. This will be fixed in tonight's nightly build.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: EJU-330493