[IDV #OWN-884855]: Compilation error with Oct. 12 build

> I downloaded a nightly build with the source code this morning.
> There are compilation errors which are related with visad.jar
>
> The installed visad.jar (by IDV installer) does not help. It's the same with
> the jar file from "idv_jars_2.8a1.zip"
>
> Would you check and send me the visad.jar?

Hi Howard,
I'm guessing the errors are due to you not using the local-visad.jar file. This
should be before visad.jar in your class path.

We put local changes to the visad package in local-visad.jar until the checked
in changes are released in the official visad.jar release.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: OWN-884855