[IDV #ZWH-849162]: Shortcut for image capture?

Hi Ben,

> Thank you and Jeff (and whoever else is responsible) for adding the Ctrl-I
> and Ctrl-M keystroke functions to IDV.
>
> I downloaded the latest build and see the Ctrl-I and Ctrl-M options are now
> visible, but I can't seem to invoke them using keystrokes on my MacBookPro.
> I've tried many combinations like ctrl-I, shift-ctrl-I (usually works for
> control functions), command-I, etc., but none have worked so far.
>
> Can you tell the the specific keystroke combination to make this work on a
> Mac, please?

You need to click in the view so it has the focus. Then doing a Control-i or
Control-m should work.

By the way - we are getting better at having the IDV run on a Mac (now that I
am running on a Mac) and are planning on transitioning our use of Control as a
key modifier (which we use in a number of places) to Command on the Mac. This
will occur in the next month or so.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: ZWH-849162