[IDV #FTH-283456]: Lat lon editing

> Dear IDV crew
> How to change the latitude-Longitude
> format in the display panel when I plot time series or vetical profile
> at a particular point. I want the latitude-longitude value corrected to
> three decimal places. Right now it is corrected to only one decimal
> places by default.
>
> Thanking you
> rpt

I am not sure if I can understand your request correctly. If you want to
view(or output) the lat/lon value to some decimal point, you can change the
user preference, go to Edit > Preferences > Formats&Data > Lat/Lon ...., or you
can let me know what kind of dataset you are working on, and I will see if
there is anything else we can do here.

Yuan

Ticket ID: FTH-283456