[IDV #GRJ-802576]: float tracks in idv

> Yuan,
> Thanks for the link; I will try to construct a file using those
> recommendations.
> Believe it or not, the old file did open and display under the older
> version of IDV.
> -Al

Albert,
      The GEON animal track data can be loaded as Point Data in the IDV. If you
use ncml to modify this dataset and add a few attribute, this dataset can be
loaded as track data. But, on the GEON-IDV webset, this dataset is loaded as a
point data, not as a track file.
      If you can reproduce the display of your dataset in the earlier version
of the IDV, please send me a support email from that IDV and include the
bundle, I will take a closer look.

Thanks,

Yuan

Ticket ID: GRJ-802576