[IDV #ELI-626361]: can't get multiple track files to work

> See attached.
> -Al

Hi Albert,
     We need to go back to the previous dataset, the one with 2D time variable.
I used a ncml file to modify that dataset and make it workable with the CDM
library, see the attached and the same adjustment of your dataset. The IDV
still need to make a few changes to display this kind of trajectory dataset, I
will let you know when it is done.

Yuan

Ticket ID: ELI-626361