[IDV #CCC-723604]: [?] Method to specify Display View Size

Hi, Dave

Here are 2 options for you

Option #1
^^^^^^^^^

Display View Menu --> Properties --> Main tab

set the Full Screen Dimensions to what you would like and click OK.

Now choose Display View Menu --> Reset Full Screen.

Option #2
^^^^^^^^^

Manually re-size the image as you did.

Save as IDV bundle.

Re-open the bundle and un-check "Remove all displays & data". Each time you
re-open the bundle it will be the size you previously saved it as.

Thanks,

-Julien

> Full Name: Dave Linder
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Operating System: Linux
> Hardware: Java: home: /.automounts/comet/linder/IDV/bin/IDV_2.8u1/jre
> version: 1.6.0_17 j3d:1.5.2 fcs (build4)
> Description of problem: Is there a way to specify an exact size (in pixels)
> for the Display View?  I need to create views that are exactly 1200x800
> pixels in size when captured via the "Displays-->Current
> View-->View-->Capture-->Image..." menu item.  I couldn't see any place where
> the size is specified.  The only workaround I found was to manually resize
> the Display window on the screen interatively until I found the exact size to
> create a 1200x800 image.  This worked, but was a bit tedious.
>
> Thanks!

Ticket ID: CCC-723604