[IDV #AOT-741707]: creating a movie with an isl script

Bill-

This is Don.

> The info from Don was interesting. However, I have the latest graphics
> driver
> (according to Intel) and my opengl version is 1.3, which is the minimum
> required
> for j3d 1.5.2 (according to the link from Don). (And my directx is
> version 9.0).

When you run the IDV interactively, use the Help->About menu and look under the
System tab.  I think your's will show that your Java 3D Renderer is Direct-X.
On your first report, that's what the information indicates.

When you run the IDV, look in the command prompt window that runIDV.bat is
running in and see if there is a message that says it
is running in Direct-X mode.  If it has to switch, it usually prints out a
message saying that it has to do this.

recheck your runIDV.bat script or whatever you are using to run the isl from
the command line to make sure that Direct-X isn't
being called.

otherwise, I'm stumped.

Don

Ticket ID: AOT-741707