[IDV #BCY-724371]: Reading WSR-88D Level II data.

> Full Name: Sheng-Lun Tai
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version:
> Operating System:
> Hardware:
> Description of problem: Dear helper:
>
> Thanks for the great help on all the works. I was looking for right
> way to read the NEXRAD level II data and finally found IDV Which can
> correctly read the data and display. So if it's possible that you can
> tell me where I can find the code for reading data? Thanks for replying!

Hi Sheng-Lun,
      The IDV can display many radar datasets including UF, NEXRAD, SIGMET, and
CINRAD. It
is supported by the netCDF-Java library. The reading part of the Level II data
is in
the CDM IOSP in this library. You can find the source code in this page:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf-java/

Yuan

Ticket ID: BCY-724371