[IDV #TZQ-924803]: Radar multi PPI (Volume scan data) in netCDF (.nc) could not be opened using IDV

> Dear MR.Yuan,
> I am extremely sorry for having put wrong attachement that too in
> unzipped form.
> I am attaching a set of .nc files in zipped form for your perusal and
> comments.
>
> Regards
> S B thampi

Hi Mr. Thampi,
          Is the geo location correct? The time display of the dataset maybe a
bug in the CF Radial adapter. The scale factors and added offset should be ok
to change in different sweep. I will give you a better description about these
issues next week.

Yuan

Ticket ID: TZQ-924803
Department: Support IDV