[IDV #DIM-196117]: color table in IDV

Greetings Joris!

This is an odd error which I cannot reproduce. Would you mind telling me the
following:

1) which version of Java are you using?
2) which version of the IDV are you using (start up the idv, and click IDV,
About IDV - specifically the build date)?
3) did you build it yourself or did you download a .dmg from us?

Cheers!

Sean

Ticket ID: DIM-196117