[IDV #DVC-165882]: shapefile access and display

Addition of point geometry is now a feature request on Redmine
(https://mcidasv.ssec.wisc.edu/issues/33) and expansion of Table view under
Displays is now a bug on Redmine
(https://mcidasv.ssec.wisc.edu/issues/34)...just making sure we don't lose
stuff that should get done :-)