[SupportPlaza #KOX-378118]: IDV

Hi Brandon,

re:
> I'm with UW-Whitewater and we are looking to get 5 installs of IDV.
> Does every user need to create their own account with you guys or
> can we assign them all from the same account.

Each user does _not_ need to create an account with the Unidata
website ** unless ** they plan on installing the IDV by themselves
on their own machines.  The typical way that a department handles
software installations for most of the packages we support is
that one person in the department (the departmental IT person?)
registers with the Unidata website and then s/he downloads and
installs the software.

re:
> Also it appears this is freeware, is that correct.

Correct.  All software available from Unidata is free.  Most of
the packages are copyrighted, but they are indeed free.

Cheers,

Tom

Ticket ID: KOX-378118
Department: Support Plaza