[IDV #SDE-690060]: IDV - Flow Plan View Control

Greetings Angela!

In order to use the Flow Plan View display (or any of the flow
related displays), you will need the u and v components, or
direction, of the wave motion (or winds). Your netCDF file
only contains data for wave height, so it will not be possible
to create a flow display without more data.

Cheers,

Sean

> Dear Support,
>
> as I can read on the IDV user's guide, it is possible to
> represent some gridded data, varying within a specific time
> step, by means of the Flow Plan View Control. Could you
> please help me finding the way to represent it? Should I use
> a formula to create it or just find a control window as for
> the other display modes?
> In order to answer this question I'm sending also the netcdf
> file I'm trying to represent.
> Thank you in advance for your help,
>
> Best Regards
>
> Angela
>
> --
> Ing. Angela Pomaro
>
> C+P ENGINEERS
> Studio di Ingegneria Comerlati | Pomaro
>
> Via A. Mantegna 2 35040 Sant'Urbano | Padova
> Via Valpolicella 86 37029 San Pietro in Cariano | Verona
>
> T: +39 340 2569232
>
> www.cp-engineers.com

Ticket ID: SDE-690060