[IDV #FIJ-111081]: NOWRAD Data

> Hi Yuan,
>
> Thanks for looking into this. Yes, I will only be looking at reflectivity,
> and I think most people would be as well. Using ncml to create a new data
> stream type is fine with me. Can you help with this?
>
> Marty
Marty,

Yes, the attached jar file is the what you need to install.

0) Save the NOWRAD.jar file

1) Tools > Plugin Manager

2) File > Install Plugin from file and select the NOWRAD.jar, and ....

When you restart the IDV, in the data source types list, there is a new type
named: "NOWRAD Reflectivity Data files". You can use this new type when you
load this kind of dataset.

Yuan

Ticket ID: FIJ-111081