[IDV #XZD-843023]: vertical positioning of maps

Joe,

Actually, we are having trouble reproducing the bug here. We would like to try
another experiment. First, download the new IDV
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/idv/current/index.jsp.

Secondly, go to your home directory and move your .unidata out of the way
(e.g., unidata.bak) directory. Run the IDV again. Do you still see the problem?

Please keep us up-to-date on your progress.

Best Wishes,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: XZD-843023