[IDV #KOC-628144]: Cannot connect to server

Great - the ADDE server does not know how to talk to IPv6. Are you able to
connect to
any adde server (for example, adde.ucar.edu)? I see in the error message there
is a
reference to airmet - could you provide some details as to what airmet is (is
it a server)?

Thanks!

Sean

Ticket ID: KOC-628144