[IDV #VVG-632378]: Unable to view IDV KML in Google Earth

Greetings John,

netCDF-Java is a separate software package that is maintained by Unidata. The
IDV uses a modified version of netCDF-Java (netCDF + a few more IDV specific
things) in the form of the ncIdv.jar. The 4.1 version of the IDV uses the
latest version of netCDF-Java (4.3.19), which was just officially released last
week. Not sure if that answers your question, but if not, please let me know.

Cheers!

Sean

Ticket ID: VVG-632378
Department: Support IDV