[IDV #ODZ-585215]: limits on levels in simple difference formula?

> 1. Must there be a limit of 7 on the number of levels that
> I can take a simple difference of?

Brian,
    Not very sure why you see the limit of 7 levels, the simple difference
should be working. You need to make sure two variables have the same levels.

> 2. Could the levels selector be allowed to have multiple non-adjacent entries?
> I seem to be able to select one level, or a range of adjacent levels, but not
> growing set of levels with control-click like I use for selecting times.

You can not do it. There must be some reason in the design. I need to find out
why myself.

Yuan

> ERROR:
> Couldn't get data
> Illegal Range for dimension 1: last requested 16 >
> max 7
>
> Thanks,
> Brian Mapes

Ticket ID: ODZ-585215