[IDV #KNH-458454]: Export data to CSV through of an ISL Script

Mauricio,

Sorry for delayed response. There is no obvious path forward in the
IDV. But I am wondering if we can step back for a moment.  Can you
describe at a high level what you are trying to do? Maybe we need to
think creatively here.

Best Wishes,

Unidata IDV Support

> Hi, thanks for your reply,
>
> Reading a thread in your KB [IDV #YGR-978034]: write grid to csv? (URL
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/support/help/MailArchives/idv/msg05365.html). Is
> there some procedure from the command shell to achieve the same result?
>
> We need to get up the same time series (in CSV format) like that GUI does it
> (ie, from dashboard File --> Save --> Export All Times as CSV... ), but from
> a batch Script from MS-DOS running the runIDV program. If it can be done from
> the GUI, then does it should be able to do from a Script too?, that is
> posible?
>
> Thanks for advance,
> Mauricio

Ticket ID: KNH-458454