[IDV #WTV-208049]: Trouble since downloading 4.1

Ben,

The support form has not come through yet but I am pretty sure you are
running the wrong version of Java. We are developing a more permanent
fix for this problem but it is not released yet.  Here is a solution
that should tide you over in the short term.

Please download and install this experimental IDV.

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/idv/test/index.jsp

Please try loading the ZIDV bundle and let us know what happens. It is
possible you may see a couple of errors, but your bundle should still
load.

Best Wishes,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: WTV-208049