[IDV #WPM-804362]: IDV - Vertical Scale Question

> Hi Yuan,
>
> A sample model output file (netcdf) has been uploaded to your server. Please
> let me know if additional information is needed.
>
> Thank you,
> Rebecca
> 303-312-6867

Rebecca,
    Sorry for the delay reply.
    I checked the uploaded sample file, the problem of this dataset is that the
sigma coordinate is now well defined. Here is the link of the CF sigma
convention:

https://earthdata.nasa.gov/sites/default/files/field/document/cf-conventions_v1.4.pdf

and check the section 4.3 for more detail information.

Yuan

Ticket ID: WPM-804362
Department: Support IDV