[IDV #GGK-535241]: IDV 5.0u2 Problems with Saving Data

> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
> I am Jian Hao, a maritime engineer from Arup (Hong Kong). Recently I have
> downloaded a time series global wave data (from 2005 - 2015). By using IDV
> 5.0u2 to extract the data, I realised that I can set the ‘data source type’
> into ‘Aggregate Grids by Time’ to include more than one time series file,
> but it seems to be able to include maximum 4 files at a time, error would
> occur if I tried to include 5 files and above.  May I know if there is any
> way to overcome this problem, I wish to include all the time series file at
> a time (so that I can save the data at one shot) which will save more time?
>

> Best Regards,
>
> *JianHao Lee*
>
> Graduate Engineer - Maritime | Geotechnics Group

JianHao,
          If you are running the IDV 5.0u2 version, you should be able to do
the aggregation for more than 5 times unless there is a corrupted datasets. This
aggregation feature has some problem in the latest release which is 5.1u2. It
would be helpful if you can provide some details of your datasets.

Yuan

> *Arup*
>
> Level 5 Festival Walk, 80 Tat Chee Avenue
>
> Kowloon Tong, Kowloon
>
> Hong Kong
>
> *t* +852 2528 3031  *d*+852 2908 4194 ext.84937
>
> *f* +852 2268 3970
>
> www.arup.com

Ticket ID: GGK-535241