[IDV #IOZ-125063]: Sounding display fails on dataset it used to work on

> On Sep 10, 2015, at 1:39 PM, Unidata IDV Support
> <address@hidden<mailto:address@hidden>> wrote:
>
> This finds some
>
> http://weather.rsmas.miami.edu/repository/search/do?search.type=search.type.text&search.submit.x=0&search.submit.y=0&search.submit=search.submit&text=sounding&provider=this
>

> I don't think there is anything changed in the IDV caused this error, I
> simply copy the merra_ai3cpasm.ncml url and see the same error in the earlier
> version of the IDV.
>
> Could you send me a copy of this file merra_ai3cpasm.ncml?  I need to look
> into it.
>

> Yuan

Brian,
      Replace the ncml file in your server and your bundle will work. The
change I made to the ncml is adding one line of unit attribute for the RH
field. The answer to
your first question: " What has changed? " is that the unit checking is getting
more serious in the later version and it likely happened in the netCDF java
library.

Yuan