[IDV #EKY-895830]: What can I use shp file in IDV?

Recai,

One workflow is to convert your shape file to a text file. There are various
resources on the Internet that explain how to do this conversion.

After that, this video shows how to display the earthquake data in the IDV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22TWdFunK3E&list=PLQut5OXpV-0gqVk8LFD6Riv6X3QcAVw_U&index=16

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

> Dear Authorized,
>
> I use Unidata IDV software. But, I'm very new to this. I hope you can help
> me. I have a some question:
> I have shp file that is attached. This file contains earthquake parameters
> (e.a, date, time, lat, long, magnitude, depth, etc). I want to make depth
> profile for earthquake. Haw can I do? Please show me process steps in IDV
> software?
>
> Thank you very much for your help.
>
> Best regards,
>

> Recai F. KARTAL
>

> Jeofizik Yüksek Mühendisi / Geophysical Engineer (M. Sc.)
>
> Ba?bakanl?k Afet ve Acil Durum Yönetimi Ba?kanl??? / Prime Ministry Disaster
> and Emergency Management Presidency
>
> Deprem Dairesi / Earthquake Department
>
> K?z?l?rmak Mah. Ufuk Üniversitesi Cad. No:12 Sö?ütözü
> 06510 Çankaya/Ankara/TURKEY
>
> Tel (Phone):
>
> +90 312 258 23 23/1261
>
> Fax: