[IDV #QAA-965570]: Time height contour request for error explanation

> > Sure.  What do I need to do?DaveSent via the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G,
> > an AT&T 5G smartphone
> > ----
> Hi Dave,
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> I'll email you the jar file. You can download and save the jar (idv.jar) and
> replace the one in your installation (6.2u3 or 6.2u2).
>
> To create the first variable time-height display, follow the same steps as
> before. Then, click the View drop-down menu > Parameters > Add Parameter...
> to create the contour display of second variable. You can remove this second
> variable and add another one from the same menu, but you can only have two
> variables since there isn't space for additional control widgets. I also
> added the smoothing widgets in this design.
>
> Let me know what you think of this design.
>
> Thanks,
> Yuan

This is the jar file, find the one with the same name and replace it (or rename
the original one and drop this one )in the IDV installation directory.
In the Mac it should be under /Applications/IDV_62.u3.

Yuan

Ticket ID: QAA-965570
Department: Support IDV
NOTE: All email exchanges with NSF Unidata User Support are recorded in the
Unidata inquiry tracking system and then made publicly available through the
web.  If you do not want to have your interactions made available in this way,
you must let us know in each email you send to us.