Re: logging

Jim,

I built ldm-5.0.6 on my Solaris 5.7 machine.  I had to build it in my
scratch dir because of mounting problems.  The binary is in the
~ftp/binary/sunos_5.7-sparc  dir.  Remember you will need to use the full
path name to all the flags, ie, -q because the default dir is not
/usr/local/ldm

Let me know th status.

Robb....