shell variable in pqact.conf (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 15:12:31 +0800
From: Harry Chen <address@hidden>
To: Robb Kambic <address@hidden>
Subject: shell variable in pqact.conf

Hi:
Thank you for you tell me to get the linux version of LDM

To allow to use shell variable in "pqact.conf", I added a call to call
char *envVarConv2Str(char *char) in palt.c

This function is as the attach file

Will you implement this function in the next version? to allow to use
shell variable?

Thank You!

Harry Chen

begin:vcard