Re: 19990614: LDM Error

Brian,

I still don't have the ldm compiled on HPUX 11.0 running correctly.  But I
have a solution, compiled the ldm on HPUX 10.2 and install the 10.2
compatible libraries on the HPUX 11.0 system.  It runs ok.  I have a
binary available for the 10.2/11.0 system available in the Unidata ftp
binary section.

Robb....