Re: 20000118: LDM

Hiya,

I lookup postmaster in the support archives, here's a message that will
shed more light on a LDM configuration using a port then my last message.
It shows the different configurations to use for text and binary products
on different ports.  This should work with your NOAAport configuration.

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/glimpse/ldm/2092

Robb...