Re: 20021024:Maine FNMOC NOGAPS Feed

Hi Steve,

Would you please run an:

ldmadmin pqactcheck

from your command line on your LDM machine.

Also:

After that, issue a "kill -USR2" so the pqact process will go to verbose
mode. Then you can log the action being taken for each product.

I tested the pqact for the nogaps here, and tho akward it does work.

Looks like we could tune that a bit, but it is functional.

Still curious about the dir ldm02..

Keep us posted,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690