Re: Fwd: Importance of LDM account.

Russ,

Thanks!  Security is the big issue . . . the decoders/* calls are the only
ones I have not dealt with to run as a service as opposed to running in user
space (i.e. ldm); we've long since replaced scour as it was a hazard early on.

But you answered the main thing - which is the philosophy of UNIDATA; we want
all of our installations to look as much like a straight LDM installation as
possible, and in keeping with that, we'll continue using an LDM account.

Stonie

--
Stonie R. Cooper
Planetary Data, Incorporated