20021125: pqing and pqact not writing to ldmd.log

Jeff,

>Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 09:53:36 -0500
>From: Jeff Ator <address@hidden>
>To: Steve Emmerson <address@hidden>
>Subject: Re: 20021125: pqing and pqact not writing to ldmd.log

> Yes, everything is on the same /iodprod filesystem.  Here are the permissions:
>
> $ pwd
> /iodprod/ldmprod/src
> $ ls -l ulog/ulogger
> -rwxr-xr-x   1 ldmprod  dcdprod       65548 Nov 25 16:19 ulog/ulogger
> $ ls -l pqact/pqact
> -rwxr-xr-x   1 ldmprod  dcdprod      466317 Dec 02 17:04 pqact/pqact
>
> By the way, $LDMROOT/bin/pqact is identical to the above pqact executable (in
> case you were wondering! ;-), and it is also on the same filesystem.

Stranger and stranger.  At this point I don't have any immediate ideas.

Is there any chance that I could log onto your system?  Nothing beats
direct involvement for uncovering a problem.  We can give you lots of
testimonials and references regarding our good intentions -- from Lou
Uccellini on down.

Regards,