[LDM #XXW-990118]: LDM - Not your average latency problem

Mike,

> Everything worked pretty darn well last night.

Indeed it did.  The MRTG shows that the pipe stayed away from being saturated.
I believe that's the requirement for good performance without the odd latency
issues you encountered.

> I won't do anything until I
> hear from you, but I guess the next step would be to split up the feeds and
> see if the router bogs down.

I just split the feed-requests into separate ones for IDS|DDPLUS, UNIWISC, and
FNEXRAD (no NIMAGE) and restarted the LDM on Derecho.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: XXW-990118
Department: Support LDM