[LDM #QZB-268438]: LDM crashing, leaving core files

Gilbert,

> I'd prefer that. Send me your private email and I'll let you in.

<address@hidden>

I wouldn't send root's password that way, however, because email is
plain text and subject to surveillance.  Instead, I suggest you
call me at 303-666-9399 (I'm working from home at the moment).

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: QZB-268438
Department: Support LDM