[LDM #JHL-473805]: A problem of updating ldm version 4 to ldm version 6

Ross,

> I am sorry to bother you, but I have to update to the new ldm version in
> our system.
>
> Our system use ldm 4.6.1 and want to update to the latest version of
> ldm.
>
> I have browse the web for long time and find there is no describe about
> updating ldm 4 to ldm 5.
>
> Cound you give me some hints about this issue?
>
> Thank you for your help.

Wow! I didn't think anyone was still using LDM-4.

If you have more than one LDM-4, then you should simultaneously upgrade all of
them.

Follow the instructions for installing and configuring LDM-6. You should not
have to change the LDM configuration-file (etc/ldmd.conf) unless you want to
add redundant feeds (i.e., two REQUEST entries for the same data to two
different upstream LDM-s).

> Best Regard,
>
> Ross Lai

Regards,