[LDM #SUQ-395547]: ldm queue

Patrick,

> well if you wanna take a quick pick i've
> changed login to
>
> wn7.hamweather.net
> user: ldm
> pwd: XXXXXXXX
>
> prolly take you 5 secs to sniff it out,
> i'll leave stuff alone for a bit

The problem was you PATH environment variable: it had $HOME/decoders before the
system directories and GEMPAK has $HOME/decoders/ps. I fixed the PATH.

I also fixed MANPATH (it had "/usr/bin/man" in it).

The package did build with support for large LDM product-queues.

The package wouldn't completely install, however, because the directory "~/var"
isn't empty and is owned by "root". You'll have to remove it and then execute
the command "make install &>make.log" as the LDM user in the directory
"~/ldm-6.9.7/src".

You'll also have to execute the command "make root-actions" as the superuser
(i.e., as user "root") in the same directory to complete the installation.

> it's a big box, but on the earlier compile
> got the usual queue too large error.. im hoping
> to put a big queue on there and switch it out
> as the noaaport feed for the idd

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: SUQ-395547