[LDM #TXB-774930]: LDM Fortify Security Scan

Leo,

> Full Name: Leo Rivard
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version:
> Operating System:
> Hardware:
> Description of problem:
>
> To use software products within the Air Force Weather Agency, they have
> to be scanned for potential vulnerabilities. Using the Fortify tool,
> there were many issues identified (see attachment).

Thanks for sending this in!

We looked at Fortify a while back but, as a non-profit, we couldn't justify the
cost.

> I have been asked
> to contact Unidata and ask if they plan to address these.

We do now. :-)

> Please forward
> to whomever this request should be sent to and have any responses come
> back to me.

I'll go through the report and get back to you as soon as I can.

> Thanks for your assistance in this matter.

Thank *you*!

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: TXB-774930