[NOAAPORT #FDX-839863]: NWWS addition to NOAAport...how to get it?

Gilbert,

> Given that NWWS is a 56 kb feed, a Commodore 64 should be able to handle it
> with minimal difficulty. The question I have is how do we get this into the
> LDM, and how many servers/Novras will it take?

I believe that each PID is associated with its own multicast group IP address;
therefore, a single LDM instance with multiple noaaportIngester(1) instances
should suffice.

Don't know about the number of Novra-s yet.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: FDX-839863
Department: Support NOAAPORT