19990922: McIDAS topographic imagery (cont.)

>From: Mark Chambers <address@hidden>

Mark,

>One more thing about the topo data.  Do you have a canned enhancement table
>that can be used with EU which results in pseudo coloring the land and
>water?

Yes, we have one enhancement for the topography images alone and another
for our satellite image/topography composites.  I put both (TOPO.ET and
TOPOSAT.ET) in the pub/mcidas directory a couple of seconds ago.

>Thanks.
>
>--
>Mark Chambers
>Manager, Impact Weather
>Universal Weather
>8787 Tallyho
>Houston, TX 77061
>Phone: 713-944-1622 ext 2204
>FAX: 713-943-4645
>Email: address@hidden

Tom

>From address@hidden  Thu Sep 23 08:45:40 1999
>I tried to ftp those enhancement tables down here, but they appear to not
>have proper permissions.  They are set to 640 and need to be atleast 644 to
>allow anonymous ftp to be able to read the files.
>
>Thanks for your assistance.

Sorry about that.  The permissions are now 644 on TOPO.ET and TOPOSAT.ET.

Tom